Saturday, July 30, 2011

31st July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am up and awake for my usual Sunday run. I hope I will be able to run well today. Not take too slow to do it..... with your blessings, I will.

I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am thankful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the good things in my life and also the good things that come my way and I am thankful for all the love that I can have and that I can give. Life is great indeed and I am thankful for all my prayers being answered.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and that the family remains strong and well by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and golden opportunities within this month - whether within country or beyond. I pray that he is happy and all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, efforts, passion, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&L and the TM deal closes smoothly. I pray that I will catch my big break soonest possible and it will spur me ahead for more successes. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray too that all of us reap the financial rewards of our passion and effort within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours and I pray too for your guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday and I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment