Monday, August 1, 2011

2nd August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today's training can be considered not bad, I think. I enjoy the rain - but not when I am outdoors. Although, I am thankful for being safe.

I am also thankful for a life that has been good to me and my loved ones. I am thankful for all the love that I can have and all the love I can give. I am thankful for all of my prayers being answered. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy. I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always too. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be safe, happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that her family remains strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and opportunities to expand - whether in country or beyond, within this month. I pray that all the projects he oversees are great successes and that he is recognized for his creativity, skills, talents, intelligence, passion and experience. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&L and that the TM deal closes smoothly too for both Cambodia and Vietnam. I also pray that all the different partners I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our goals and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet these kind-hearted souls everywhere I go.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment