Sunday, October 9, 2011

10th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great run training this morning. And guiding me towards figuring out what needs to be done. I need clarity and focus. Please offer me your blessings and guidance.

Thank you as always for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and experiences. I am thankful for being such a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for my prayers being heard and answered always. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that everything goes smoothly for them and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures and are always happy. Thank you.

I pray that my husband gets the job with MTVE and I pray with all of my heart that you offer him your blessings on this. I pray that with your blessings, he finds renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. I have not seen him wanting a job this much, LB & GY. Please bless him. I pray for him. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all of the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the projects with T&A, M&L and M&A to sail smoothly, planned perfectly and everything fall in place perfectly and I pray that they are great successes and  I pray that the successes of these projects further boosts business growth for all involved. I pray too that we win the project for YC in Macau. I pray that all the business partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our goals and I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they all grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment