Saturday, October 29, 2011

30th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I cannot understand my erratic moods at all. I had a short flare-up yesterday over a really small issue.
Hmmm......

Dearest LB & GY,

I pray everyday for the same things for myself, my husband, my loved ones, my family and my friends. I hope you know that I am sincere with my prayers and I do only wish for good things for all of them. I am also sincerely grateful for a life that has treated me well too. And my loved ones. I know that I am truly lucky and blessed.

Dearest LB & GY, I have a special prayer lately and that is for my husband to get that job either in Bangkok, Vietnam or China and that you offer him your blessings and guidance in this. We both need to hear good news and I pray for this. I pray for my husband to find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. I pray that he gets that big break he deserves. Please, LB & GY, please offer your blessings on this.

I pray also that all the projects I have - especially for T&A, M&A to be huge successes and to pan out perfectly and smoothly. I pray too that the project for M&L finds an amicable solution soon. Please offer me your blessings and guidance here too.

Above all, LB & GY, I pray to have unwavering faith and to continue having positive attitude and energy. Please bless me and guide me.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment