Tuesday, October 25, 2011

26th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I got a message from my best friend. She said, maybe I should enjoy the unknown and take it one step at a time. On one hand, I think it is true. On the other hand, I feel like I am losing faith a little. I thought I was doing quite well with my glass full attitude. But you know, I think it is hard to keep it up at times. I really need your blessings and guidance. Give me strength and help me stay positive and have unwavering faith.

I do pray for everything good for all of my family, loved ones, friends and all in need. I pray for the same things for myself, for them and for my husband everyday. Of course, I am thankful that life has treated us well. I wish to look at all the good things only and I wish to be positive and continue my positive thinking and attitude. Please offer me your guidance and blessings here.

I pray that my projects go perfectly smoothly and are all huge successes. Thank you for answering my prayers when I asked for business growth. Please continue blessing me and guiding me towards business success and the success of all my projects. Thank you.

I pray that my husband gets that job in Bangkok or Vietnam or China. I pray that things go perfectly smoothly for him and that you offer him your blessings and guidance. I pray that he gets that big break he deserves. I pray for your blessings and guidance too in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

Dear LB & GY, please hear my prayers. Please offer me your blessings and guidance in every way possible.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment