Tuesday, October 18, 2011

19th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I scolded somebody on the road again. I really tried to keep my patience. Or my wits about me. I blame it on my PMS. I don't know how to explain this funk that I am in. I don't like it. I thought I was doing so well. Really.

Please offer me your guidance in helping me continue staying positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith. I know I have prayed for more businesses and for business to boom and I am thankful for the chance that you are giving me. I believe I can excel. I believe there is a reason why M&L project comes back on my plate. I will do well. I pray for your blessings here too.

I guess perhaps I do not like the "up in the air" status. I am once again looking for an escape. It's not fair and it's not correct. So, please guide me with clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours.

I have been praying so much for myself lately. But I feel I need to be in a better place. I do care for others too, but I cannot lose my focus. I'm not sure I am expressing myself clearly. But I believe you know what I mean or maybe how I really feel. So please once again, please guide me.

LB & GY, I am looking for that big break. I am. I cannot keep continuing this cycle. I pray for strength too.

I pray that my prayers are heard and answered, as always. I keep faith.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment