Thursday, October 27, 2011

28th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I have a confession. I think my positive attitude is waning. I really do try to look for the good things and to see the good things. But like for example, yesterday, I do, I do really feel blessed and lucky that several people came to help me start my car. But for some reason, I don't feel as "good" as I used to about it. I cannot explain it. I hope you know what I mean. I think this whole job issue with my husband has taken its toll. But I do not wish to spiral downwards. Please help me, LB & GY. Please. I pray. I pray to stay positive and to have unwavering faith.

I hope you know that I am truly and sincerely grateful to a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I am really. I need to find that strength and positivity about me again. Please guide me and please bless me. I cannot have one good day and one bad day like this. I know this time, it is certainly not my PMS.

I pray that my husband gets that job he wants. I know that it is perhaps time for me to say goodbye to this place. Therefore, I trust that you have plans in place for us. I pray for unwavering faith. I pray that with your blessings, we will get good news very, very soon. I need it. I do. LB & GY, please.

On top of that, I pray for everything to go smoothly. I need this too. I still have my fighting spirit. I do. I need to learn patience and calm. Please bless me and please guide me.

Thank you for hearing my prayers. Thank you for answering all my prayers.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment