Monday, October 31, 2011

1st November 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

What is happening with me? I thought this month was a month worth celebrating. It's been a year since I started praying and re-living my life in a positive manner. However, since 2 months ago, I have been watching as my positivity ebbed out. I cannot explain it. I wish to strive on and continue my positive streak. But I do not know what is happening. I feel ..... defeated.

Please LB & GY, please offer me your blessings and guidance. Please let me see the light. I know what I want. I want my husband to get that job in Bangkok or Vietnam or China. I want to streamline my business and focus more on my core business. I can do so remotely from either one of the locations. I want my focus to be balanced. I want things to be smooth-sailing. I want to be happy. I want to be calm and I want to be anger-free. I'm not sure if what I am asking is too much. I want to spend more of my time with people who need love and kindness. I will do whatever I can in my powers to get that done.

Please LB & GY, I wish to be positive and live my life with my glass full always. I need to be inspired always and look at things from the bright side. I wish to hear every news as great news.

Please LB & GY, please offer me your blessings and guidance. I need it. Please. I need you. I pray sincerely, for your blessings, for your guidance and for your help. Please show me the light.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment