Sunday, October 30, 2011

31st October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Sometimes, I think I am a pot calling the kettle black. I have been asking my husband to stay positive and have a positive attitude. I can only imagine that deep down, he finds it difficult too. Please LB & GY, I pray that you continue offering us your blessings and guidance and help us have positive attitudes and have unwavering faith. I pray too that we get good news soon - with your blessings, of course. Thank you.

Please know that I am sincerely and continuously grateful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I do pray for the same things everyday - for all of them, for myself too. But it is of late that I feel I need to make 2 special prayers and I hope you will excuse my brevity.

I pray that my husband gets that job in Bangkok, Vietnam or China very soon so that we can make plans to move. I pray that this is the big break he deserves. I pray that you offer him your blessings and guidance in helping me find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. Of course, I pray that he is happy too. And excited about life.

I pray that my projects with T&A and M&A are planned perfectly and are huge successes. I pray that the issue with M&L are resolved amicably. Please guide me here for today's meeting. I believe I had made up my mind not wanting to take on the job further. I'm sorry, LB & GY. I know this was an opportunity you gave me. In any case, I will pray for your guidance here.

Thank you very much, LB & GY. Above all, thank you for hearing my prayers and answering them. I wait for good news.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment