Friday, October 28, 2011

29th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I don't really know what's up with me. Is it my hormones? Hmmm... why does it seem like I am still PMS-ing?

LB & GY, please hear my prayers and please offer me your blessings and guidance.

I do pray for the same things everyday, for myself, my husband and my loved ones and friends. But lately, I think my situation deserves more prayers. I pray that you offer my husband your blessings and guidance in helping him get that job he loves, either in Bangkok, Vietnam or China. I pray that everythings pans out perfectly for us and I pray that everything goes smoothly for us. Please bless us and give us good news very soon.

I pray that my projects especially for T&A, M&A goes tremendously well and are huge successes. I pray too that the issues with M&L are resolved amicably whatever the outcome may be. Please offer me your blessings and guidance here.

LB & GY, please bless me and guide me to continue staying positive and have a positive attitude, to look for the good things in life, to be at peace and calm and to have unwavering faith. Please, LB & GY. I wish to spiral upwards.

Thank you for hearing my prayers and most of all, thank you for answering my prayers.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment