Saturday, October 22, 2011

23rd October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow. Woke up the latest time I've woken up in a long time. Thank you for a good rest.
I hope you know that I am sincerely thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. And I continue praying for the same things for myself, my husband, my family, loved ones and all my friends. I pray that my prayers are heard and answered always. I have faith.

I pray for my husband to land that job either in Bangkok, China or Vietnam and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. I pray that you shall continue blessing us and guiding us. Please, LB & GY, please bless him with that dream job. We both need it and when given this chance, we will make full and good use for it, not just for ourselves, but for all those in need too. When he really gets a good paying job, I intend to keep a portion of money for the children at the orphanage. If I am able to contribute to this fund in any other ways, I will too. Please guide us and please bless us. Pleasse give us the blessings for unwavering faith and please bless that everything falls into place perfectly for us.

Thank you very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment