Friday, October 21, 2011

22nd October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I guess it is really my PMS that was making me feel all sorts of not-cool. I don't know how come my PMS can be so bad. But I am definitely feeling better, as in more positive.

LB & GY,

I have one special prayer from today onwards. And that is to pray that my husband gets that job either in Bangkok, China or Vietnam. And I pray that it is a good job for him and that his drive to excel is renewed. I pray hard that the job offer comes soon too. I need to have direction and planning. I pray for your blessings for this. Please do answer our prayers. Please, LB & GY. Thank you.

You know that as always, I pray for the same things and it is always for all things good for my family, loved ones and friends. I pray for all those in need too. I pray that everything falls perfectly in place for them, for myself and for my husband too. Please offer us your blessings here too. Thank you.

Please guide me to keep my unwavering faith.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment