Saturday, October 15, 2011

16th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

As always, I pray for everything good and for everything to go smoothly for myself, my husband, my family, loved ones and all my friends and as well as for those in need. I pray that you continue offering us all your blessings and guidance everyday.

Today, as usual, I keep my prayers simple.

I pray that my projects for M&L and M&A are planned smoothly and everything falls in place perfectly. I pray that these projects are huge successes too. Please offer me your blessings and guidance. I need it. Thank you.

I pray also that my husband is offered a great job - one which he loves and enjoys. I pray that you offer him your guidance and blessings on this and I pray that he gets the big break he's been waiting for. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment