Wednesday, October 12, 2011

13th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I have to keep my prayers short today. But I am thankful for the inspiration and the fire and fighting-spirit. Thank you for blessing and guiding me to spiral upwards. I continue searching for signs. With your blessings and guidance, I find clarity, wisdom and unwavering faith. Thank you.

Please bless me and offer me guidance in helping make sure all my projects are planned perfectly, implemented smoothly and executed beautifully. Please bless me and guide me to be a good person with good thoughts and good action too. Thank you.

Please offer my husband your blessings too and may he find the dream job and dream opportunities lying in wait for him. Thank you.

Thank you for blessing all of my family, loved ones and friends.

I do pray for the same things everyday and I hope you continue to bless me and answer all of my prayers.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment