Sunday, October 16, 2011

17th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

To be honest with you, I'm thankful for the work. I am thankful to be kept busy. I am thankful for the learning experiences. But at the same time, I am feeling .... I cannot describe how I am feeling. But I really pray that everything goes smoothly as planned. For all of my projects - especially for M&L and M&A. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me ensure that it is all smooth and everything falls perfectly in place. I pray for your blessings to ensure that these projects are successful for me because I need them to be. I pray for your guidance.

I pray for your guidance in helping me stay calm, stay focused, stay positive and to have unwavering faith. I do not want any PMS-days. I want to be very positive in solving all issues and I want to enjoy the entire process.

I do pray for the same things everyday. I may have slacked perhaps but I sincerely pray for the same things not just for myself, but for my husband, my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need too.

I am also sincerely grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well.

I continue to pray for your blessings and guidance for all of us. Please. I need clarity of mind to learn as much as I can.

Thank you so very much.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment