Wednesday, October 19, 2011

20th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel better today, I think. I've been so sensitive with my feelings lately. I think it is because I am consciously trying to stay positive and have unwavering faith. But the rain stopped in time for me to cycle to the gym. So thank you for that.

I pray for the same things everyday, LB & GY. I hope you know that I am sincere. I pray for my family, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need. I pray for everything good for them all and for myself too. My prayers may seem to be inconsistent lately, but I hope you know without a doubt that I have the same prayers in my heart for everyone. It is just that, I think at the moment, I need to pray additionally for my husband to get a good job, a great job and he finds his big break. I need to pray additionally for myself. And I am beginning to think that for the M&L project, I have prayed for it to take place and now that my prayers are answered, I strive to make it happen successfully. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me ensure the success of the projects and all the projects that you have granted me. I pray really, I pray. Thank you.

Above all, I pray for unwavering faith that everything falls into place perfectly for my husband and myself. I know I am not liking the "up in the air" feeling and I wish, and I pray that very favourable news will be soon heard so that I can make proper plans, we can make proper plans. I pray for your blessings on this. Please, LB & GY. Please. I am worried, sure. I don't feel good about it. But with your blessings, I believe it all works out perfectly. Thank you.

I pray for glass always full. For me, for my husband and for everyone.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment