Thursday, October 20, 2011

21st October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I definitely feel better today. But I'm still feeling a bit lost as to what to do with the M&L project.
I pray for your blessings and guidance to help me pull this off successfully, one way or another and that it sails smoothly and everything falls in place successfully. Thank you.

I am sincerely thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I am thankful for my prayers being heard and answered always and I am grateful for being such a blessed and lucky child. I know I am. I know lately things haven't exactly gone great emotionally for me. But I believe and I have unwavering faith that you continue to guide and bless me as always. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need, to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that everything goes smoothly for all of them. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures too. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career to continue sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I do pray very hard for him to get that job in Vietnam or Bangkok or China and that it is rewarding for him in more ways than one. I pray that you offer him all of your blessings and guidance in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully. I pray for your guidance in helping me make the right decisions in streamlining my business focus to ensure sustainability and continuous growth. I pray too that all of the projects - especially that for M&A, M&L and T&A to sail smoothly and be huge successes. I pray that all of the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. I do pray for that big break. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings too in helping me stay focused, be at peace, stay calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you for your blessings and guidance.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment