Monday, October 17, 2011

17th October 2011 - Additional

Dearest LB & GY,

I have an additional prayer today.

Before that,.... I'd like to express some of my thoughts. I actually hope that what I am thinking is really because it is real and not because I am having emotional or mental PMS at the moment. Therefore, I pray for your guidance on this. Please give me some signs.

I pray for my husband to get the job over in China or Vietnam or Bangkok soonest possible. Either way, I am willing to move with him. I think, though I am not sure but I think I'm ready to say bye-bye to Cambodia. I'd also like to streamline my business focus next year and concentrate on building my core business remotely and as well as keeping JFT. For the rest of it, I am not sure I wish to proceed further.

I would like to spend more time championing some of the causes that I feel for. Particularly in relation to women and children and helping them build self-sustaining livelihoods. I'd like to give my time to spread kindness and love. My brush with the anti-human trafficking issue has really sparked my interest. I'd like to actually speak to people, you know. Motivate them, teach them, etc. I'd like to do that. I'm not even sure what is the reason for me to do this. All I can think of is that it seems more fulfilling. I pray for your guidance here because I want to do this for the RIGHT reasons.

I do pray for your blessings and guidance and I pray that everything falls into place perfectly as planned.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment