Friday, October 14, 2011

15th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm not sure I feel anything about my husband's Grandma's passing. It almost feels like nothing has happened and we are not required to go home either. Perhaps it is because I wasn't close to her. But I do pray for her soul to rest in peace. May the family be alright too.

I am thankful for all the good things in my life. I hope you do know that I am sincerely thankful. I pray for the same things everyday. And I want good wishes for all of my family, my loved ones, myself, my husband, my friends and all those in need. I pray for these everyday. And I hope you hear my prayers and offer me your blessings in answering them.

Today, I just pray that my projects in the planning stages for M&A and M&L goes perfectly smoothly and that everything falls in place perfectly and everything is confirmed soon. I pray for the successes of these projects too. Thank you.

I also pray that my husband gets the job of his dream soon and with your blessings and guidance, he finds renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve his dreams. I pray for him to get his break soonest possible.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment