Wednesday, October 26, 2011

27th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel a whole lot better today actually. Are my hormones really that crazy? I feel like good things are coming my way. I believe this is your blessings at work. I am grateful for that.

I am sincerely grateful and continuously grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for the great experiences and all the love and opportunities. I am thankful for being such a blessed and lucky child. I am thankful for all my prayers being heard and answered. I continue praying to keep faith that my conversations with you are always heard. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends,and all those in need to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that everything goes smoothly for them. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that he gets that job of his dream either in Bangkok, China or Vietnam soonest possible. I pray that he gets that big break he deserves. I pray that you offer him your blessings and guidance to help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly and smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the projects with T&A and M&A to be great success stories. I pray too for M&L project to come to an amicable solution. I pray for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I pray that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me find wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate every day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment