Tuesday, October 11, 2011

12th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I heard a really good song today.
I may have lost some faith a day ago.
But I believe you are always blessing and guiding me.
Please continuing blessing and guiding me with unwavering faith.
I believe you will bless me and help ensure my path is smooth.

I look for signs now. I look for signs to help me plan what is next.
Please offer me your guidance and blessings to gain clarity and wisdom.

I thank you for everything, for the learning, for the teaching, for the love, opportunities and experiences. I am grateful.

The glass is half-full. And I'm ready to rock and roll. Thank you.

Please also offer your guidance and blessings to my husband, my family, all of them, my loved ones and all my friends and all those in need. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment