Thursday, October 13, 2011

14th October 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for the energy. I am thankful indeed.

I am really, sincerely thankful for your blessings and guidance and for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for the love, opportunities and experiences. I am thankful for all my prayers being heard and answered. I am thankful for being such a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones, my friends and all those in need to be safe sound and healthy always and they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and everything goes smoothly for them. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly and he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that a great job offers itself to my husband soonest possible. I pray that you continue to offer him your blessings and guidance and help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for your blessings in ensuring that the project for T&A, M&L and M&A gos perfectly as planned and are all huge successes, boosting further businesses. I pray for opportunities for business expansions or business relocation. I pray that all of my partners continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up strong, healthy and to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and always have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment