Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm back :) I had a great CNY with my family and I am thankful for that. Thank you for making it great and that Ah Por was so happy. I am thankful too for all the love from my family and my husband and I am thankful for the abundance of good food that we had all enjoyed. I am thankful for all the abundance of money that is in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I get to do all the things that I need to do and the things that I want to do from the simplest to the most complicated. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they keep safe and sound always and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you!

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial rewards and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with C&P and G&J take off successfully and is beautifully implemented and that we draw more of such clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and the huge success of the project boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into Cambodia and that the financial growth boosts our expansion plans into the region. I pray that MR continuously find financial and business growth this year and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues to grow by leaps and bounds and that we reap the rewards of our labour and efforts this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note and we too reap the rewards of our passion. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - I pray that they are always surrounded by love and joy and I pray too that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive and keep the faith. Thank you.

I pray too for my friends and partners to find success and happiness in all their undertakings and that they too find the peace, calm and strength to live their lives greatly.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment