Saturday, February 5, 2011

5th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful for a great CNY celebration with my family. I am of course sad that it had been short. But thankful, nonetheless.

I am thankful too for always being surrounded by love from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the endless opportunities that continue coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically-able body which enables me to do the things that I need to do and to do the things that I want to do and most importantly, which enables me to chase my dreams. Thank you for a life that is good.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and out of harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P sail smoothly and is beautifully executed and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that it boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and the financial growth here boosts expansion plans into other regions. I pray that MR continue finding financial and business growth within this year and throughout and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continue to grow by leaps and bounds and that we reap the rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive and to be able to find the peace and calm to be more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find love, joy and happiness and that they get a chance at living a life that is good and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in all their undertaking and that they too are able to stay positive and find the peace and calm in their lives.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment