Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

My holiday and great time with family and friends end today. I am sad but I am happy and thankful too for that window of great time.

I am thankful for a wonderful CNy celebration yet again - with my family and friends. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that had been given to me and I continue to be thankful to the opportunities that keep flowing my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for the love that always surround me from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I am able to do all the things I need to do and I am able to do all the things I want to do. Thank you for a life that is good.

I start my prayers with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and out of harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns which he manages take off successfully and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is implemented beautifully and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and that the huge success boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and that the financial growth of the business boosts expansion plans for the region. I pray that MR finds continuous financial and business growth within this year and beyond and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive, at peace and calm at all times and I pray for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray that the kids at the orphanage gets a chance to experience a life that is good and that they are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and my friends to find success and happiness in all that they seek to do and that they be guided to keep their faiths and stay positive too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment