Thursday, February 10, 2011

11th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Ooohh.... I don't feel very perky today and I think I am not in that great a mood either. My energy levels are very low! Please help me keep the faith and stay positive! I thought usually on Fridays, my moods are generally better! I think it is the monkey problems that is driving me a bit nuts! I pray, and I pray for the monkeys not to come and disturb me and my apartment!

I am still thankful though for a life that is good :) I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal lives. I am thankful for all the love that I am always surrounded by from my family and my husband. I am thankful for all the great food I got to eat, enjoy and share all the time. I am thankful for a great CNY celebration with my family. I am thankful for a physically-abled body in which I can do all the things that I need to do as well as all the things I wish to do. Life is good. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I pray as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and away from harm's way as well as that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray for the success and smooth-sailing of my husband's numerous projects and campaigns and I pray that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray for the beautiful execution of my projects with G&J and C&P and that TWP draws more of such nice clients. I pray too for the successful implementation of my project with Nagaworld and that the huge success boosts the wedding business for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into Cambodia and that the financial growth boosts our expansion plans into the region. I pray that MR and team continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continues to grow by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray too that we shall reap the rewards of our labour and efforts for NS within this year. I pray that SP takes off successfully too. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive and be at peace always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and friends to always find happiness and success in all their undertakings and that they too find the faith to stay positive and remain at peace with things and their surroundings.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment