Sunday, February 27, 2011

28th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for ending the project with Nagaworld on a good note.
I pray that my meeting later with Sofitel's client goes extremely well too.

I am thankful for great friends in the wedding industry. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that I had been granted and I am thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I can do the things that I need to do and to do the things that I need to do. I am thankful for the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, friends and my husband.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound and away from harm always and I pray that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects which he oversees take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned smoothly and implemented beautifully and I pray that my project with Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge success of the project boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and the financial growth further boosts our expansion plans into this region. I pray that MR continues finding business and financial growth within the year and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and we reap the rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes KL's next big thing within the year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find love and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. Thank you.

I pray for my friends to find success and happiness in all their undertakings and I pray for my partners to always see the big picture clearly and endeavour to work and support each other as a team.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment