Thursday, February 17, 2011

18th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,
 
I really want that project for A&A. So please let them confirm today. Thank you. Thank you.
 
I am thankful for the love that constantly surround me from my family and my husband. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that I have been granted and I am thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I am able to do the things I need to do and I am able to do the things I wish to do. I am thankful for the experiences in which I get to enjoy and share. I am thankful for a life that is good.
 
I pray as always, for the safety, health and well being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe and sound always and I pray that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.
 
I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month and I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.
 
I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned smoothly and implemented beautifully. I pray that A&A confirms us within this week. I pray that TWP draws more of such nice clients to us. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and the huge success of the projects further boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and the financial growth within the year further boosts our expansion plans into the region. I pray that MR continues growing financially and business-wise and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. I pray that NS further establishes itself as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP take off successfully and becomes the next big thing in KL. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay positive and keep the faith at all times. Sometimes, I really do need it extra. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.
 
I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find themselves surrounded by love and joy and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.
 
I pray for my friends and my partners to always find success and happiness in their undertakings and I pray too for my partners to find it in them to see the big pictures clearly and endeavour to work as a team and support each other as a team.
 
Thank you
 
Eileen

p/s : CNY is now officially over. I am thankful that I had a great CNY celebration with my family. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment