Saturday, February 26, 2011

27th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for great industry friends and thank you for a pretty much smooth run yesterday. I pray today for a great, great show for the final day of the Nagaworld project and I pray that it is a huge success.

Thank you for all good things in life. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way and thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me. Thank you for a physically able body in which I can do the things I need to do and to do the things that I want to do. Thank you for always being surrounded by love from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for a life that is good and blessed.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are always safe, sound and away from harm and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts and I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement all within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P has a smooth planning and is beautifully executed and TWP draws more of such nice clients. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge successes of both projects boost the wedding business for both TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully in Cambodia and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans into this region within the year. I pray that MR continue finding business and financial growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing in KL. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray that the kids at the orphanage are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me stay positive, keep the faith and be at peace and calm all the time. Thank you.

I pray for my friends to always find success and happiness in their undertakings. I pray for my partners to endeavour to work and support each other as a team and to see the big picture clearly.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment