Monday, February 7, 2011

7th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Time is running shorter and shorter for me in the trip (I'm assuming I would feel this way!)
But thank you for a blessed trip and thank you for a good time with my family and friends.

I am thankful for a great CNY celebration with my family. I am thankful for all the good food that I got to enjoy and share. I am thankful for all the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the continuous opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a healthy body in which I can do the most basic things to the most complicated things and that I am able to chase my dreams. I am thankful for all the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for a life that is good.

I start again, with my prayers for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they always be safe, sound and out of harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he manages take off successfully and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P sail smoothly and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off successfully and that the success boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into this market and the financial growth further boosts expansion plans within the region. I pray that MR continuously find financial and business growth within the year and beyond and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS grows by leaps and bounds and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that the team at NS reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more aware. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive and to find peace and calm and be more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to get a chance to grow up in a life that is full of love, joy and happiness and to experience a life that is good and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in all that they do and that they too be guided to keep their faith and stay positive.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment