Friday, February 18, 2011

19th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,
 
I'm beginning to worry about the cleaning situation in the apartment. Sigh.
Because my husband and I would be busy and away as well. I know this is like the smallest problem. I shall endeavour to settle it.
 
I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a life that is filled with love constantly from my family and my husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that I have been granted and I am thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for being healthy and able-bodied in which I can do the things I need to do and to do the things I want to do. I am thankful for a life that has been so good to me.
 
I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound and away from harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.
 
I pray for the success and smooth sailing of the numerous projects and campaigns that my husband manages and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.
 
I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned smoothly and executed beautifully. I pray that A&A confirms their wedding with me within this week. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld & Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge successes of both the projects further boosts wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and the financial growth within this year further boost expansion plans into the region. I pray that MR continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our hardwork and labour within this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray the SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL within the year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
I continue to pray for your guidance and help in making sure I keep the faith and stay positive at all times and be at peace and calm and more aware of my thoughts. I pray too for your guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.
 
I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find themselves surrounded by joy and happiness and love and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.
 
I pray for my friends and partners to find success and happiness in their undertakings and I pray for my partners to continuously find it in them to look at big pictures and work as a team.
 
Thank you.
 
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment