Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today is the last day of my advanced prayers. Thank you for allowing me the leeway. Thank you too for a safe journey. Thank you for a great CNY celebration with my family and friends. I miss them already!

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the love from my family and husband and my friends. I am thankful for all the abundance or money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I continue to be thankful for all the endless opportunities that keep coming my way in both my personal and career life. I am thankful for a physically-fit body in which I am able to do all that I need to do - from the simplest like breathing to the more complicated things like thinking, feeling and loving. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I am able to do all that I want to do - chasing my dreams. Thank you for a good life.

I start as always with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always stay safe, sound and away from harm and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off successfully and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and effort within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P are beautifully executed and that we draw more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and that the successful implementation boosts the wedding business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into this market and that the financial growth within this year further boosts the expansion plan into the region. I pray that MR continue finding financial and business growth within the year and beyond and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues to further establish itself as the go-to company for destination weddings and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me seek to be a better person always - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more at peace and calm and always more aware of my thoughts. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they have a chance at a life that treats them well and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in all that they do and I pray for them to be guided to become better persons too.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment