Friday, February 25, 2011

26th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I was a bit impatient yesterday. Ok, not a bit. A lot impatient. I think I might have forgotten how it works when having to deal with so much going on at the same time and everyone needing a piece of you. But I pray today, that the Nagaworld wedding fair takes off smoothly and is a huge success. Thank you.

I pray too, as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are always safe, sound and away from harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P take off smoothly and is executed beautifully. I pray that we draw more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and are huge successes and this in turn boosts the wedding business for both LFC and TWP. I pray that LFC is launched successfully and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans for us in the region within the year. I pray that MR continues finding business and financial growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year. I pray that SP is launched successfully and becomes KL's next big thing within the year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note too. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find themselves surrounded by love and happiness and that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me stay calm, be at peace, keep the faith and stay positive at all times. Thank you.

I pray for my friends to find success in all their undertakings and I pray for all my business partners to see the big picture clearly and work towards the same goals and vision as well as to endeavour to work and support each other as a team.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment