Friday, February 11, 2011

12th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you awfully for a great day yesterday. I think it's a miracle. From a low energy and slightly foul mood, I do not know what actually happened to make it a great day. But thank you. I am so thankful and appreciative. I am thankful for the smooth meetings and great meeting outcomes. Thank you.

Thank you too for all the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the great CNY holidays that I got to celebrate with my family. Thank you for the great food I get to eat and enjoy and share. Thank you for the chance in letting me give ang pows. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me in both my personal life and career. Thank you for the continuous opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. Thank you for a physically fit body that enables me to do the things I need to do and to do the things I want to do. Thank you for a life that is good.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being for my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and away from harm's way. I pray too that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month and that he find financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray for the projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully executed and that it draw more of such clients to TWP. I pray that the project for A&A materializes as I believe it will be beautiful. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and that the successful implementation of the project boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that my project with Sofitel take off successfully too and further boosts business for TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into the market and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans within the region this year. I pray that MR continue growing financially and business-wise and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year. I pray too that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP take off successfully and that this effort is rewarding for all involved. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive and be at peace and calm always. Thank you for your guidance yesterday. I know it is the great powers working. I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always have full lives filled with joy and laughter and that they always be surrounded by love. I pray too that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and friends to find success and happiness in all their undertakings and that they too find peace and calm in their lives.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment