Thursday, February 3, 2011

3rd February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I am thankful for yet another CNY celebration with my entire family. Thank you. I miss my Grandpa and I wish so very much that he is with us. Perhaps, he is - always in our hearts.

I am thankful too for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been presented to me and I am thankful for the continuous opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a perfect body in which I can do all the things that I need and do all the things that I want to, from the simplest like running and walking to the hardest - like chasing after my dreams. I am thankful for always being surrounded my love from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for a life that is good.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always be safe, sound and out of harm's way. I pray too that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month and I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully implemented and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that in turn in boosts the wedding business for TWP as well as LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully into Cambodia and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans in this region. I pray that MR and the team continue growing financially and business-wise and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continue to grow by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray for JFT to close the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note too. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more at peace and calm. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - for them to always find love, joy and happiness and for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and my friends to find great success and wealth and I pray too for them to be guided to be better people. Thank you.

I pray for people all over the world to be able to celebrate Chinese New Year on a good note - amongst family and loved ones and I pray that this year will be a great year for all.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment