Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1st February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am going to write my prayers in advance for the next ten days, in anticipation of my absence from the internet. I hope this would be acceptable. I will still say my prayers daily. It is just that I do not want to miss my prayers on this particular blog. I hope you will find that they are still sincere! Thank you.

I am always thankful for the life that I have - it has treated me well. Thank you for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and thank you for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. Thank you for always surrounding me with love from my family, my husband and my friends. Thank you for a physically fit body which I can read and see, hear and listen, think and feel and most of all - do the things that I want to do like run, walk, swim, cycle and chase my dreams. Thank you for a life that is good!

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. May they always be safe, sound and away from harm's way. I pray too that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the financial rewards within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray for my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully executed and that it draws more of such clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld take off smoothly and the huge success of the project boosts the wedding business for TWP and also for LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans for this region. I pray that MR and the team continue finding financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the rewards of our labour and effort within this year and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note too. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and partners to find the peace and calm to achieve the success in all things that they undertake.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment