Monday, February 21, 2011

22nd February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm having one of those days again. It's hard to stay positive and I am not sure if it is my hormonal imbalances once again. But yesterday, I felt like things were not going as smooth as it should be. And I wasn't very focused. I also felt tired. I am really not sure what was it. But I just overall didn't feel good. And I didn't particularly want things to spiral out of control in a negative way either! I felt like things just weren't smooth and I'm trying so hard to stay positive. Please, pleas guide me and please help me keep the faith. I pray for your guidance. I pray that my prayers are answered and I pray that my prayers help keep me focused and help me stay positive. I pray that my prayers keep me calm and at peace. Thank you.

I pray again, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound and away from harm always and I pray that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray for the success of my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he oversees and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P plan out smoothly and is beautifully executed and that TWP draws more of such nice clients. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and the huge successes of both the projects further boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and that the financial growth within the year further boosts our expansion plan into the region. I pray that MR continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL within this year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray again for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always find joy and love and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in their undertakings and I pray for my partners to see the big picture clearly and endeavour to work as a team always, in support of one another.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment