Friday, February 4, 2011

4th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful for a great family celebration during this CNY period.
I am thankful too for a life that has been good and a life that is constantly surrounded by love from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the continuous flow of opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I can do the things that I need to do with and I can do the things that I want to do with. I am thankful for a life that is good.

I pray for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and away from harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P sail smoothly and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld is a huge success and that it boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia is launched successfully and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans in this region. I pray that MR and the team continue to grow financially and business-wise and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continue growing by leaps and bounds and that we shall reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continued guidance in helping me be a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, more at peace and calm, more aware of my thoughts and I pray for your guidance too in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always be enveloped deeply in love and that they always find joy and happiness in their lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find the success and wealth in all their undertakings and I pray that they too find the faith to stay at peace and calm always.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment