Sunday, February 6, 2011

6th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful for a great CNY celebration with not just my family, but my friends too.

I am also thankful for a life that had treated me well and I am thankful for a life that continuously is good to me. I am thankful for all the love that I am constantly surrounded by from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that I have in my life and I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can see, read, hear, listen, think, feel and love. Thank you for a life that is good.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and out of harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaign take off smoothly and successfully and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P to be executed beautifully and that it draws more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that my project with Nagaworld sail smoothly and that the successful implementation of the project boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LF Cambodia. I pray that LF Cambodia launches successfully here and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans within the region. I pray for MR to continue growing financially and business-wise within the year and beyond and that each project will be implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always and in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring and more at peace and calm and more aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for the kids at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they experience a good life and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and partners to find success and happiness in all their undertakings and that they too be guided to become better people.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment