Wednesday, February 23, 2011

24th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

So, I was really having my PMS. I knew it! I think I am starting to lose some of the patience I gained with the traffic conditions here. I need to be consciously aware of my thoughts and control my impatience. Please guide me.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me all these while and I continue to be thankful for a life that is good to me. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that constantly envelopes me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful to be fit and healthy and to be able to do all the things I need to do and to do the things that I wish to do. Life is good. Thank you.

I pray as always, for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound and away from harm and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month too. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with C&P and G&J is smooth sailing and executed beautifully and TWP draws more of such nice clients. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge successes of both projects boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and the financial growth further boosts our expansion plans into the region within this year. I pray that MR continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and I pray that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find love and joy surrounding them and I pray that they lead wonderful lives and grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me be a better person. One who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive at all times. It is sometimes very difficult for me especially when I receive negative news or responses. I pray to be at peace and stay calm. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and my friends to find success and happiness and I pray too, for my partners to see the big picture always and to endeavour to work as a team.

Thank you

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment