Sunday, February 20, 2011

21st February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I pray and pray with all my might that the lottery winning draw ticket is what I am holding right now. Thank you. I intend to start an education trust fund for the children at the orphanage with part of the money! And I also hope the old lady who sold the ticket to me gets her portion of commission too so that she no longer has to trade her goods at the market. Thank you, thank you.

I am thankful, yet again - for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been granted to me and I am thankful for the opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that I am always surrounded by from my family and my husband. I am thankful for a physically-abled body to do the things in which I need to do and to do the things in which I wish to do. Thank you too, for the great experiences which I get to enjoy and share. Thank you for a life that is good.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray for their safety and that they stay sound and away from harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects in which he oversees take off smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is planned smoothly and executed beautifully and that we draw more of such nice clients to TWP. I pray that A&A confirms their projects with us within today. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel takes off smoothly and that the huge successes of the projects further boosts the wedding business for both TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and that the financial growth further boosts expansion plans into the region within this year. I pray that MR continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and that NS is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launchess successfully and becomes the  next big thing to hit KL within the year. I pray too that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me stay calm, stay positive and keep the faith always and I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to have a wonderful life, surrounded by joy and happiness and always love and I pray that they grow up to lead wonderful lives and become inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for my partners and friends to find success and happiness in their undertakings. I pray that my partners continuously work towards the big picture as a team.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment