Wednesday, February 16, 2011

17th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,
 
For some reason, I was not totally with the programme yesterday afternoon. I wasn't sure what ws disturbing me. I think I had a fairly alright day and my prayers were answered - with regards to my partner not to give me problems. I'm not sure. Please guide me. Thank you though, for answering my prayers. I am grateful.
 
I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the good things in life which I get to enjoy and experience. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that had been given to me and I am grateful for the continuing opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for the love that I am always enveloped in by my family and my husband. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can do the things that I need to do and the things that I wish to do. Life is good. Thank you.
 
As always, I start with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. Please keep them safe, sound and away from harm's way and I pray that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.
 
I pray that my husband's numerous campaigns and projects which he oversees sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month and I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the month too. Thank you.
 
I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is smoothly planned and beautifully executed. I pray that my project with A&A is confirmed within this week and that TWP continues drawing more of such nice clients. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge success of both projects further boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and that the financial rewards boost our expansion plan in the region within the year. I pray that MR continues finding financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and is further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and becomes the next big thing to hit KL within the year. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive and always be at peace and calm and be aware of my thoughts. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. Thank you.
 
I pray for the children at the orphanage to always find love and happiness in their lives and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you. I sometimes question my bond with them. Because I realized - they are not really my priority. If I have work - I have to forego seeing them and spending time with them. If I am out of the country, I have to forego seeing them and spending time with them. On the one hand, it seems such a selfish thing to do. On the other hand, I wonder if that little bit of time I spend with them makes any difference in their lives. Sometimes, I am at a loss.
 
I pray for my friends and partners to always find peace and calm in their undertakings and that they find happiness and success too. I pray for my partners to especially find it in them to see the big picture clearly and to endeavour to work as a team and support one another all the time.
 
Thank you.
 
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment