Saturday, February 19, 2011

20th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I bought my first lucky plants! So, I pray they bring lots of good luck my way and an abundance of wealth too! Thank you!

Thank you for all the money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that I have been granted and thank you for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my career and personal life. Thank you for the love that I am always enveloped in from my family and my husband. Thank you for a physically healthy body in which I can do the things that I need to do and in which I can do the things that I wish to do. Thank you for a life that is good. Thank you in advance too for a great run today morning.

I start as always with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they are safe, sound and out of harm's way and that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's numerous projects and campaigns which he manages sail smoothly and that he reaps the rewards of his labour and efforts within this month and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P is beautifully executed and TWP draws more of such nice clients to us. I pray that A&A confirms their project with us within this week too and that it is beautifully executed as well. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel take off smoothly and that the huge success of the projects further boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC. I pray that LFC launches successfully and the financial growth further boosts our expansion plans into the region within this year. I pray that MR continues finding business and financial growth within the year and that each project is successfully implemented. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within the year and is further established as the go to company for destination weddings. I pray that SP launches successfully and that we are the next big thing to hit KL within the year. I pray that JFT closes its 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to be surrounded by love and joy all the time and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always, be at peace and always be aware of my thoughts. Thank you.

I pray for my friends and my partners to find success and happiness in all their undertakings and I pray for my partners to be guided to constantly look at the big picture and endeavour to work as a team at all times.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment