Sunday, February 13, 2011

14th February 2011

Dearest LB & GY,
 
I had a great time with the kids yesterday and I certainly hoped they too had a good time.
I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing. I'm trying to think - what am I trying to achieve, actually? I think at the end of the day, I wanted to let these kids have a chance at experiencing a normal childhood - even if it was just for a few hours. I am thankful that I had all the best in my life. At one point, seeing them smile had overwhelmed me to tears.
 
I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a life that has treated me very well all these while. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that have been given to me and I am thankful for the continuous opportunities that keeps coming my way in both my career and personal life. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I can do the things that I need to do and I can do the things that I want to do. I am thankful, honestly, for a life that is good to me.
 
I start off as usuall, with a prayer for the safety, health and well-being of my Ah Por, Por Por, my parents, my brother, my husband and my entire extended family. I pray that they will always be safe, sound and away from harm's way. I pray too that they live a long, long, long and prosperous life. Thank you.
 
I pray for the success of my husband's numerous projects and campaigns that he is managing and that he reaps the financial rewards of his labour and efforts within this month. I pray too that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.
 
I pray that my projects with G&J and C&P to be beautifully executed and I pray too that my deal with A&A confirms by this week and that TWP continues to draw more of such nice clients. I pray that my projects with Nagaworld and Sofitel takes off smoothly and that the huge success of the projects further boosts the wedding business for TWP and LFC within this year. I pray that LFC launches successfully into the market and that the financial growth stimulates our expansion plans into this region within the year. I pray that MR continues to find financial and business growth and that each project is implemented successfully. I pray that NS continues growing by leaps and bounds and that we reap the financial rewards of our labour and efforts within this year and we are further established as the go-to company for destination weddings. I pray the SP takes off successfully and we reap the rewards of this idea and effort within this year too. I pray that JFT closes the 5th issue on a financially rewarding note. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
 
I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always and also guiding me to become a better person - kinder, more patient, more compassionate and more inspiring. I pray for your guidance in helping me be at peace and be calm and aware of my thoughts always. Thank you.
 
I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.
 
I pray for my partners and friends to always find success and happiness in all their undertakings and that they too find the peace and calm in their lives.
 
Thank you.
 
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment