Wednesday, August 10, 2011

11th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I feel it - you have heard my prayers yesterday and I have been given signs. I think the sudden influx of ideas and plans to be made is a sure sign. With your blessings, all these ideas and plans will come to full rewarding fruition. And seeing the double rainbow today has renewed my faith. No, I think "renew" is the wrong word to use. I think the word I am searching for is "strengthen". Yes, seeing the double rainbow today has strengthened my faith and I am thankful.

With your blessings, all things will go as planned and all will bear rewarding fruits for me. Thank you.

I am still thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love and opportunities and all the great experiences that I have. Truly, I am lucky and blessed. Life is great indeed.

I pray everyday and I repeat my prayers. Whilst at times, it is because it is the easiest for me to make sure I've got it all covered, it is also because these prayers are what is most important to me. Especially for my family and loved ones. I hope my prayers continue to be heard and answered for them, for myself and for all of my loved ones and friends too.

I do also pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a good person, a  better person in more ways than one. I sincerely wish to be. I wish to dispel all negative and bad thoughts, not just about life but about myself, about people around me and about things I don't know about either. I think yesterday evening was a challenge. To have someone cursing at me when it wasn't even my fault to begin with. But I think I held myself together - although, I was fuming after a while. BUT, I think, I wasn't fuming as much as I thought I would and I didn't think I would've held my tongue for more than that. It's like I have a constant reminder in myself, to act bigger and more magnanimously. Thank you for your guidance and blessings.

Thank you for all things good that continue coming my way and that of my loved ones too. And also for all the people in the world who need a some kindness in their lives.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment