Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I do not know what came over me last night. I guess, I was just disappointed. There are things that I cannot understand and by right, I think I should understand. But I'm in a "low mood" mode since I've gotten back from China and that shouldn't be the case. I will dig deep and take myself out of this funk. Simply because, I have so many things to be grateful and thankful for that I should be happy. I guess, I just miss China and perhaps, I miss my friend.

Thank you for listening to me and answering my prayers too. Thank you for blessing me and my loved ones, family and friends with a life that has treated all of us very well. Thank you for so much love being showered at me and so many opportunities and great experiences. Thank you for a life that is great indeed. I am blessed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and all my friends - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live a long and prosperous life. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. Please give him your blessings and guide him with the clarity to find renewed passion and be reinspired to chase down his dreams. I pray that he is happy and finds a fulfilling career path. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&A after today's meeting. I pray that this will lead to a great jv and partnership with my friend in China too. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they experience all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for all humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment