Monday, August 15, 2011

16th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

To be honest with you, I want to pray. I do pray sincerely. But I feel almost as if my prayers are boring. I'm not sure if boring is the right word to use. I pray for the same things everyday. Is this what it takes to keep faith? Does changing my prayers change things? Or should I just pray on what I feel everyday?

I am thankful. I continue to be honestly thankful and grateful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know I am a lucky and blessed child in more ways than one. I cannot compare my life to those who are better or those who are worse. I just know that my life is good and with your blessings, it will get better. The same for all my loved ones. I am thankful for my prayers being answered.

I pray for the same thing again, the same prayers that I have been praying for the last 8 months. For my family, for my husband, for myself, for my loved ones and for all the people in the world. I only pray for good things for all of us. Thank you.

Yesterday, I prayed for your blessings and guidance for my husband. I pray hard again today for this. I want him to be happy. Please guide him and bless him. I know he deserves a break too. A big break. I pray that it is granted to him. Thank you.

I continue to pray to be a good person too, in more ways than one and everyday, I find myself constantly reminding myself to be one. With your blessings and guidance, I continue to improve. Thank you.

I pray that everything goes smoothly and perfectly too. Thank you.

Please give me a sign if I am praying correctly.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment