Saturday, August 6, 2011

7th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I am going to make my prayer short. As you would know, I pray for the same stuff everyday. And sometimes, I question my faith. But with your blessings and guidance, I shall keep the faith and it will burn stronger than ever. I had a bizzare strange feeling yesterday when I went out after a long while of staying cooped up in the house and not mingling with people. I was a little shocked and felt out-of-place when I enter a place that was overly crowded and packed. I think life has hit a bit of a boring routine for me and I need to keep the faith not to fall into a rut. With your blessings and guidance, I will keep the faith.

I am always thankful and I know it in my heart that I am lucky and blessed in many ways. More often, seeing the world around me reminds me of that. I am grateful and thankful. On behalf of all my loved ones, I am thankful too for a life that has treated all of us very well. Thank you.

I pray and wish for all the good things in the world, not just for myself, but for all of my loved ones and for all the people who need it too. I wish that they have all the joys, happiness, love and that they are all healthy and live long and prosperous lives. Specially for myself and my husband, I hope we both catch our big breaks soon and lead a better life. Also to lead a life that we can constantly help the less fortunate. That is my wish indeed. I pray and wish we flourish financially and everything goes smoothly and successfully for us. I pray always for your blessings on my wishes. Thank you.

I pray too, to be a good person in more ways than one. With good thoughts, good deeds and good feelings. With your blessings and guidance, I will. Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment