Monday, August 8, 2011

9th August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for yet another great training day this morning. And I pray for a great work day too. Thank you!

Life is good to me and I am grateful for that. Grateful and thankful for a blessed life and all my prayers being answers not just for me but for all of my loved ones too. I am thankful for all the love I have, all the opportunities I have and the ability to do good with these. I know I am a lucky child. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's precious moments and experience all of life's greatest pleasures too. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that her family remains strong and well by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and lots of great opportunities out there waiting for him, both within country and beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion, loyalty and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&L, IS as well as AW. I pray too that the TM deal for Cambodia & Vietnam closes smoothly. I continue praying for the big break which I need. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they are always healthy and safe. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm always and keep the faith too. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment