Sunday, August 21, 2011

22nd August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am fairly certain that I am having my PMS since I seem to get irritated quite easily. Well, it's still under control actually. But at least I am more conscious and aware of it. I had a good training this morning. The 20km run was good. Not the best timing but at least I made it.

I've been praying very hard for the project with IS to close smoothly. I know at the current moment, there seem to be some setback. But I believe all is not lost and I pray hard that my prayers are heard and answered. With your blessings, everything will go ahead as planned. Thank you.

I give thanks to a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I know sometimes I struggle to keep the faith, but I am learning. With your blessings, I shall learn more. I am thankful for all the love and opportunities in my life. Life is great indeed and I am grateful.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be save, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that Nick's mom is happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains well and strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds renewed inspiration and renewed passion for his career and for life and I pray for all great opportunities to knock on his door to spur him to greater heights and happiness. I pray that he finds financial growth and a rewarding career path very soon too. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray again for the project with IS to come to fruition. I pray hard. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be healthy, wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you. I pray that Tola is fine and alright too.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good, and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment